If you wish to return part/all of an order please first contact us via email so that we can advise you accordingly. Sales@anglingiron.co.uk
Any incorrect orders, where we have made a mistake must be reported to us within five days of receipt: Sales@anglingiron.co.uk
Unwanted Item(s) – returning via post
- If you decide you don’t want to keep your unused item(s), you’ve 14 days from the date of receipt to return them.
- You’ll need to notify us by email at Sales@anglingiron.co.uk of your intention to return, detailing why you are returning the item(s) and your desired outcome (refund or exchange).
- Your item(s) must be returned unused, in the original packaging and protectively packaged to prevent damage occurring in transit.
- You can ask for an exchange or a refund.
- Proof of postage must be obtained or a tracked mail service used so we can confirm that you’ve returned the goods. Any failure to do so may result in delays / issues with your refund / replacement.
- We will not reimburse any postage costs.
- Returns must be addressed correctly and sent back at your own expense.
- We’re not obliged to accept returns of certain items.